Employees of the crisis management and bankruptcy practice have extensive experience in bankruptcy cases involving individuals and legal entities, including credit organizations and developers. We cooperate with leading self-regulatory organizations of insolvency officers, professional experts in the field of valuation and accounting, which allows us to comprehensively represent the client's interests in bankruptcy cases. The clients of the practice include the largest construction and industrial companies in St. Petersburg. Associates of crisis management and bankruptcy practice have experience of representation in bankruptcy cases in Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Ufa, Vladikavkaz, Krasnodar and Samara.
Karina Epifantseva, head of the crisis management and bankruptcy practice, was marked out by the newspaper Delovoy Petersburg with the nomination for Lawyer of the Year 2018 and Lawyer of the Year – 2019; she is the author of publications on bankruptcy in the methodological journal Legal Work in a Credit Organization, as well as a speaker at numerous conferences organized by the newspaper Delovoy Peterburg, web portal Novy Prospect, information centre KADIS, PJSC Sberbank and the St.Petersburg legal forum Business Law.
Conducting a bankruptcy case in the interests of the debtor:
- Legal support of the company's activities during the crisis, corporate conflict, or hostile takeover
- Complex defense of business beneficiaries in the framework of bringing to subsidiary liability, recovery of losses, criminal prosecution, personal bankruptcy
- Debt restructuring and reorganization of the debtor's business: support of transactions on the acquisition of distressed assets by investors, including legal and financial Due Diligence
Recovery of problem debt (conducting bankruptcy proceedings in the interests of the creditor):
- Recovery of bad debts, including enforcement proceedings and initiation of bankruptcy proceedings against the debtor
- Strategic planning and management of bankruptcy procedures in the interests of the creditors
- Negotiating with debtors
- Collection of information on the debtor for further managerial decisions
- Prevention of inclusion in the register of creditors affiliated with the debtor
- Bringing the debtor’s CEO to subsidiary liability, liability in the form of indemnification
- Challenging the debtor's transactions – return of the withdrawn assets
- Structuring and support of settlement agreements between the creditors and the debtor at different stages of the bankruptcy case
- Confidential client – individual: debt collection in the amount of 100 million rubles with the imposition of security measures in the form of arrest of the largest shopping center in Vladikavkaz;
- CJSC “SK “Temp”: recovery of losses from the bankruptcy trustee in the amount of 40 million rubles and losses in the amount of 11 million rubles from the former director of the debtor;
- Confidential client – legal entity: refusal to the bankruptcy trustee to recognize invalid the client's transaction for the purchase of a plant management company in Samara, formerly part of the largest city enterprise;
- Confidential client – bank creditor: exclusion from the list of bank creditors’ claims of the claims of first-priority bank controlling persons in the amount of 1 billion rubles;
- Confidential client – credit organization: cancellation of judicial acts of the Arbitration court of North-Western district with the performance of a new judicial act on the inclusion of a credit organization's claim for 450 million rubles as the third priority claim.
- Band 1. Bankruptcy of legal entities. Regional rating