There have been major changes in the system of legal relations governing the use of intellectual property and work with information technology in connection with the entry into force of Part 4 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and due to a number of changes in the legislation of the Russian Federation. Duvernoix Legal’s lawyers provide legal support on various issues related to the regulation of IP turnover and the use of IT.
- registration of intellectual property rights;
- support of transactions with IP & IT objects;
- legal support of disputes in the field of IP & IT;
- preparation of legal opinions on intellectual property and information law.
- Comprehensive legal support of the Polyandria publishing house;
- Preparation of a production contract and support of its conclusion with a well-known Russian pop artist;
- Preparation of a set of documents for the sale of computer software in Russia for one of the largest foreign software developers, taking into account the requirements of Part 4 of the Civil Code of the Russian
- Legal support of the Russian band Mumiy Troll;
- Legal support on the implementation of Part 4 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation for a Russian mobile operator.
In addition to providing legal support on intellectual property and information law, Duvernoix Legal’s lawyers act as partners of such companies as Microsoft and Columbus IT during a series of workshops for legal entities on current changes in Russian legislation.