The main activities of the lawyers specializing in the field of corporate and commercial law include: creation and structuring of holdings, support of M&A transactions, investments in companies (including private equity), Due Diligence of companies in order to minimize risks, structuring of transactions, support of the current activities of commercial enterprises, analysis and preparation of corporate documents, support of the registration processes with the state bodies of the Russian Federation and more.
Specialists of Duvernoix Legal’s corporate practice are engaged in all aspects of commercial activity undertaken by the enterprises carrying out business in the territory of the Russian Federation.
- Corporate Law/M&A of Russian assets. Regional rating;
- Band 2. Industry: advising industry leaders;
- Band 2. Retail and trade, FMCG: advising retail and FMCG leaders.
- In 2019, corporate practice was included in Group 2 (silver) in the categories “Corporate Law/M&A” and “Intellectual Property”;
- In 2020, corporate practice was included in Group 3 (bronze) in the category “Corporate Law/M&A”.
- Corporate practice was included in Tier 3 - Commercial, Corporate, M&A: St. Petersburg.
- 'Duvernoix Legal are strong, professional and energetic young experts. I would especially note the proactive approach of this team to solving business cases'
- 'Egor Noskov is an excellent specialist with a broad view of the situation. He can provide very reasonable business advice'
- 'The team has contacts with law firms in foreign jurisdictions, which expands opportunities for Russian clients in solving corporate issues'